We are going out to look at houses today. Please keep us in your prayers, that we will be able to agree on the kind of home we need, and that we will be able to discern God’s will even in this small thing. Six of the eleven we were going to look at today have already sold, so we have five to see today. There are others showing if none of these is right for us, but we’d like to be able to make a decision soon.
Thank you for your constant prayers and support. We love you all!
By the way, the guys at work have begun to work on Karl’s ‘offer’, so as long as it’s good (I see no reason why it wouldn’t be) we are planning to stay here in NY. I will send out an email with the details as soon as we have discussed all that and made our final decision. Have a wonderful day!