- It is 52 degrees this morning, with a predicted high of 68.
- We have watched baby birds hatch this year (robins, in a nest under our deck)-we just discovered yesterday there is another nest with babies and eggs in a tree behind our house.
- Karl and the kids cleared some weeds out of the tree line behind the house. Now the kids can get back there and play-there’s even a tree with branches low enough for them to use for climbing.
- Emma has gotten a little more vocal, cooing at any of us who talk to and play with her, and ‘talking’ to her toys. She is officially sleeping through the night, with an occasional night-time feeding. She has discovered her toes….can’t reach them yet, but shows great interest. Emma also sucks on her thumb and fingers whenever she can get them to her mouth. She’s still working on keeping them there; hasn’t quite mastered control of her arms. She ‘blows bubbles’ now, too. 😉
- Corbin mastered riding his bike without training wheels in one day. We are in awe of his agility!
- Hailey has been spending her time catching toads, selling lemonade, and getting dirty(she says she likes it). Logan has been reading many books, writing a Bionicle story on his blog (check it out), and talking to/playing with friends.
- We still have 2-3 weeks of school left to complete.