I had intended to take the kids back to the library today…we already have a movie that is a few days late since we did not go last week. (skipped it due to our anniversary) However, we had a bit of a rough morning so things did not go as ‘planned’. Emma was quite cranky and we had a few attitude issues with some of the other kids. This caused us to take quite a bit longer to finish the book work we were doing. So, we may go this afternoon after Emma’s nap or we may just push it off until tomorrow morning. We’ll see….I tend to not want to go out anywhere after lunch has passed. As the day wears on I’m just more tired and achy these days….and waking up at 6:30 each morning doesn’t help. I know that’s not so early to some but for me it is. 😉
- math, spelling/dictation, handwriting for Corbin and Hailey
- math and handwriting for Logan
- English for Hailey and Logan
- Corbin started Scott Foresman Grammar (free online)…1st grade level since he has not had any grammar before…we may actually get through 1st and 2nd this year, but we’ll have to see how it goes. He’ll begin Rod and Staff level 2 next year in 3rd. Corbin also did the last 4 pages in ETC today…I’m trying to decide if I’ll order the next book or not.
- Hailey also did a worksheet on elephants…combining reading comprehension and science.
- Logan worked on sorting and organizing his Legos and Bionicles for a while before lunch.