Today found us doing lots of unstructured learning.
- Reading old National Geographic Kids magazines
- Collecting the animal trivia cards from the magazines
- quizzing one another on animals facts
- bible reading
- 2 chapters from On the Banks of Plum Creek and discussion
- Watching Cats and Dogs…we FINALLY found the missing DVD, but the kids wanted to watch it again before returning it to Netflix.
- watching videos on the computer
- building with Legos
- playing with Emma
- reading more online about homeschooling/unschooling
- planning for tomorrow’s schooling…book work
- math and handwriting for Hailey and Corbin
- some OFE and bible reading for Logan