Well, I am late again….BUT, Melissa over at a familiar path was too and she says it’s okay. 😉 Oh, and you should link up some ‘confessions’ with her. It’s kind of fun. 🙂
1. I ate A LOT of Oreos while on vacation.
2. I drank A LOT of Coca-Cola while on vacation….and now I’m having withdrawal. 😦
3. Those two above are the reason I gained 4 pounds in one week….
4. They are also the reason I am beginning my diet anew……just as soon as I finish this Icee I had to run out and buy to curb my withdrawal symptoms as mentioned above!
5. Corbin’s birthday (Friday) does not count and I will not be dieting that day.
6. I read two books during vacation week…..staying up way too late when I knew I had to get up at 6:30 with the little girls (Yes, they decided to continue getting up early, even on vacation!)……Gods in Alabama, a novel by Joshilyn Jackson and Expecting Adam, a true story written by Martha Beck. I don’t know how long it’s been since I read two books in one week….probably a year ago when we were at the cabin.
7. I already miss our morning ritual of getting breakfast and coffee together, a bottle for the baby and milk for Emma, bringing it all up to the balcony on the third story (where our room was), and gnoshing
while enjoying the view and sounds of the river…..and
the sounds of our beautiful girls’ voices so early in the morning. 🙂
This entry was posted in Saturday Confessions
. Bookmark the permalink