1. I have been thinking all week that I had missed Melissa’s Saturday Confessions link-up…..since I did mine early last week. Then I would remember….and promptly forget again. I’m glad the day is here for the next one and I can get back ‘on schedule’.
2. I was up until 5 a.m. this morning (don’t ask, you don’t want to know). I got almost 2 hours of sleep before the babies woke me up. I had to take a nap at 4 p.m. after falling asleep in my chair while holding the baby. I actually went up to my room and crawled under the covers. It was awesome! I feel better now, but still plan to go to bed early to catch-up.
3. My daughter is becoming quite the little cookie-maker. Now on to meals, and soon I won’t have to cook! Actually, I love to cook, but it will be nice to have someone to share duties with.
4. My children argue. Often. Surprised?
5. Emma has suffered from eczema since she was about 6 months old. We have taken her off of dairy and peanut butter. That seems to help a lot. But, she still gets things sometimes that she’s not supposed to have……and it shows up quickly with those scaly, cracking, bleeding spots on the insides of her elbows and knees again.
6. Corbin had eczema as a baby as well…we took him off dairy and it went away. He seemed fine when we re-introduced milk and cheese later……but we had him tested when he was about 4 and discovered he has lots of other allergies………to things like trees, dust mites, etc. But, I noticed this week that he has discoloration on the insides of his elbows, but no cracked or bleeding areas. When I asked him if his elbows had been itching, this was his response: “Well, I have been itching them.”( hee hee) I think we’re going to switch him back to ‘no dairy’ and be more strict with him and Emma to see if things improve. Tips from some of my readers would be great. I know some of you have dealt with this issue.
7. I came across this site
a couple of days ago….and I am intrigued. I want to buy an RV and hit the road. Would we survive?
Link up with us…..click below.
This entry was posted in Saturday Confessions
. Bookmark the permalink