- Autumn has a new tooth…we can see the white, so I guess it will pop through in just a day or two.
- She has also learned to sit up quite well. I still stay near her in case she falls backward or forward (our floors are hard!) but she can sit for quite some time without falling. I will probably start to put pillows behind her soon to catch her if she topples, though I’m not sure how to handle that for a forward fall….
- Emma has been ‘reading’ some of her books…the ones we read over and over again.
- She has also been singing Veggie Tales songs and saying lines from some of the movies.
- I ordered curriculum yesterday for the kids’ new school year…just need to place the order for their new math and we’ll be set. We’re going the textbook route for a while, at least until the babies are older and we can spend more time reading aloud again. Still in a sort of relaxed manner….