- I have been baking bread today, competing with my husband who is also baking bread, though a different kind. Is it wrong for me to want mine to be better than his?
- I love that my older children are learning how to care for and enjoy their younger siblings. It will be such great preparation for the future. It makes me want to keep having babies so each child will have that experience under their belt…..well, that’s not really (the only) my reason but it sounds good, right?
- I need to get my hair cut, it has absolutely no style, but I’m not sure what to do……I may start with highlights and go from there.
- I’ve been wishing for some land, a farm house, and a bunch of kids to fill it all. One out of three ain’t bad, I guess. 😉
- My baby will be 9 months old tomorrow and that overwhelms me. The time has flown by and she will be crawling, walking, talking……Sadness.
- I’m getting really tired of all the media hype about a certain ‘case’ in our state.
- Well, it is my 7th confession, so you had to know I would end here.
Have you linked up with Melissa yet?