- doctor for Autumn
- book work for kids in the a.m.
- checkup with doctor for me in the p.m.
- begin packing items for Logan’s missions trip….starts next Monday at 7:15 a.m.
- put books on hold at library
- make bagels (?)
- 15 minutes of de-cluttering
- grade math and English papers….I’m way behind!
We’ll see how much I actually get done….#1 is complete.
Yesterday I made blueberry muffins, and Saturday I baked two loaves of wheat bread. I have some of the muffins in the freezer for breakfasts and one loaf of bread in the freezer. I plan to bake more bread this week so I will have a stockpile in the freezer. Our goal is to not need to buy bread…ever. Bagels were on sale at the store, but I did not buy any. I will make them instead….hopefully they will be good because then it will be healthier, and cheaper, too.