1. We had a busy weekend…..I could only think about my confessions.
2. My son came home Saturday….so glad he’s back, but he grew up even more. It’s a good thing, but hard to know we have just a few years ’til he’s out on his own.
3. My 2 yo screams a lot these days….she’s 2 and I love her, but can’t wait ’til that ‘phase’ is over.
4. I sent all the R&S books back on Saturday….it felt good. Still need to make a new ‘plan’ though.
5. Thinking about not having a plan. It’s shocking, I know.
6. Still dreaming of leaving it all (well not ALL….obviously just the things, not the people!)behind, moving overseas to serve…….somewhere.
7. Maybe I’m having a mid-life crisis? If so, my husband is having one, too. 😉