Over the weekend I made two more loaves of wheat bread. Substituting one cup of white for wheat seemed to help a bit. It did rise more….I also skipped the “roll out the dough” instructions from the ‘shaping the loaf’ part of the recipe. I plan to make some loaves again this week and let them rise 30 minutes more in the pan before baking. I think that might get us the size we’re looking for in our bread.
Monday morning I made more blueberry muffins…..a quadruple batch. The ones I mixed up last week did not go very far as they were only doubled and we gave some away. I have 3 batches in the freezer now so they will last about a week, maybe longer.
We finished our reading and assignments for today by 1:45. Now we are relaxing while the little ones take naps….snacks soon. 🙂