It’s been more than a month since I confessed. 😉 My bloggy friend who started this has not done one in quite a while. I need to ask her why. 😦 But here’s mine, anyway.
- After 16 years of marriage to an Auburn fan, I have begun to look forward to college football season. I know! Miracles do happen.
- I look forward to the football game food too, don’t you?
- I always have piles of laundry waiting on me….if not dirty, then clean but waiting to be folded…..if not waiting for folding, then folded and waiting to be put away.
- I absolutely love that my 2.5 year old has finally begun to sing with me each night when I put her to bed. Nothing is much sweeter than her little voice crooning along with mine to Amazing Grace.
- I still use a baby monitor even though my babies are 2.5 and almost 1. Their room is just so far away from ours and from the living room that I honestly can not hear them crying without it. Fortunately, they go to bed pretty well and don’t usually spend any time fussing.
- My sister-in-law is pregnant with her third child and I am so excited for her (and the rest of the family!)……can’t wait to meet the new little one!
- I am thinking of volunteering with our local pregnancy resource center….not sure in what capacity. What do you think?