Here is a ‘snapshot’ of our home school last week:
- Corbin played with balloons, experimenting with how air affects them and how the balloons themselves affect hair.
- Elle learned to pull herself to a standing position
- She also ate her first cupcake, first dessert, and began eating solid foods (first pancake, first piece of toast….all this week!…..previously, she refused to eat much more than applesauce, her baby food, and Gerber Puffs).
- Emma has been singing along with me some when I sing songs to her before bed……this week she sang ‘Thumbkin’ to her Dad and I, all by herself.
- Hailey is ‘the duck lady’…..all the ducklings come every morning and chirp at our door, waking her for their morning bread. They visit at least three times a day, sometimes more often, and she is now able to pet them.
- Logan and Hailey attended Triple Two at our church (Hailey’s first time since she’s a middle school-er now) and had a great time playing basketball, volleyball, and various games. Logan was having so much fun that he didn’t realize until arriving back home he had not eaten! 😉
Some book work was completed last week, as well as SAINTS and horseback riding.