- Horseback riding in the rain=mucking out stalls, watching the instructor give shots, grooming the horses…..they all had fun I’m sure.
- Corbin, Emma, Elle, and I went to get some more groceries while Hailey was at the barn.
- We met Karl and Logan at Arby’s for lunch and one of the ladies working there told me how beautiful my baby is, then added “All of your children are beautiful!” That was really nice to hear…especially since I was feeling very conspicuous with my large clan in the very small dining area, and Emma was being particularly loud (still happy, but LOUD).
- We came home and the oldest three got right back to book work while I put the littles to bed.
- I still have not stopped because I had to put away the groceries, and now I am working on prep stuff for the pita bread I am making to go along with our homemade hummus tonight.
- I’m wishing for just a few minutes to sit and read my book, have a coke, maybe a snack……before I have to do laundry and then get the little girls up from their naps.