- We spent Saturday with family and at a farmer’s market/pumpkin patch/fall festival….we brought home two pumpkins to paint, for Corbin and Emma.
- We spent today at home, except Karl and I had a lunch date at a new Italian restaurant…it was pretty tasty.
- I took a walk with Elle in the cool breeze.
- Emma played dress up today. After putting on a pink straw hat and an Egyptian collar (a leftover piece of a Cleopatra costume of Hailey’s), she looked at us and said, “Look, I’m a person!”
- I’m reading a book by Ted Dekker…….The Bride Collector……very interesting. He’s a great writer but I have to admit I do prefer his books that are more obviously faith-based.
- I’m 20% of the way to my goal for the Hope Walk. I still need to raise $67 a day (for the next 12 days) to meet my goal. If you’d like to help, click on the link: https://www.placeofhope.com/walk_pledge.php?x=i&id=151
- We tried Mango Key Lime Pie for the first time yesterday….it was so very good.