- library trip
- lunch from Firehouse Subs
- full day of school work
- took cute video of Emma singing
- watched Elle walk some more and further
- completed a bit over an hour of writing
- made loaded potato soup for dinner
- did laundry
- a rousing game of ping-pong with the oldest three kids and Karl
- family devotionals
- watched first episode of this season’s Biggest Loser
- menu planning
- submitted attendance report
I seriously want to get back to doing real posts soon. Seems all I have time for is a list of things…..gotta get better organized!
Our school year is 2/3 done (we started our new year in July). We will have completed our 180 days by the first of April, not counting any unforeseen circumstances. Maybe we’ll spend some time then re-vamping our schedules, etc. Hopefully I can spend some time on that before spring arrives, though!
Logan has received his invite for Student Leadership University 201. We will begin trying to raise money for that and the local missions trip soon. I told him today that we need to brainstorm ideas for ways he can earn money. If any of you have ideas, please let me know. 🙂