- I am re-reading the unschooling handbook and The Simplicity of Homeschooling because, well, I need a reminder….again.
- We went to the library last night….planned it in the early afternoon, no less…..only to get there and realize that they must have been closed because of MLK day. Homeschooling sometimes cause me to forget because we don’t necessarily (usually never!) follow what the schools are doing.
- I bought some more fresh cranberries (they were on sale and I couldn’t resist!)……so I can make more cranberry bread for our freezer. I love the stuff, can ya tell? 😉
- I am going to be an aunt….twice…..in 2012. I am very excited!
- I have already worked over 2.5 hours this week….not a lot compared to last week when I was away, but I’m still impressed that I’ve accomplished that much.
- I happened upon a new (to me) web site this week. I think they may not be big on christians or christian ideas, but if I can ignore those aspects, I think I can get some great activity ideas for Emma and Elle. Check it out.
- Elle is walking well now, making her way across rooms without falling. Off she goes, no more babyhood. 😦
- I really loved coming home to meals in the freezer and I am convinced that that is the way to go for me…..now to find a way to make it happen all the time!