It’s Hailey’s birthday today. We’ve already celebrated a bit:
- pumpkin muffins for breakfast, her favorite
- opened her gifts…money and a pretty runner (for her dresser) from some cousins/aunts/grandparents; a bicycle from her dad and me
- rode her new bike around the neighborhood
- served by a brother doing one of her chores
- fun on the computer
- in the process of making her cake
We will eat the cake tonight after her requested meal of hot dogs with shells and cheese, along with our Family Fun Night/Birthday Festivities.
Hailey has turned into a beautiful young lady. She loves animals, knows WAY more than I do about most of them, and hopes to work with animals in some way in the future. We are proud of her and look forward to the coming year!