We’ve been busy over the last few days:
- SAINTS and my bible study Wednesday morning. I am loving the time with these women!
- Boys’ group Wed. night
- Thursday we all went to the library, then brought lunch home from Firehouse. Their 2nd week in a row getting our orders wrong, so we may have to go somewhere else from now on.
- Friday we did a bit of school. It was a gray, rainy day, sow e lounged in jammies a while. That night Was Family Fun Night with just Corbin because the oldest went to Nerf Gun Wars at church.
- Yesterday we did a little work, then I went to the grocery store and out to lunch with my husband. Karl and I are catching up on House, so we had a 2-episode marathon last night. 😉
- This morning, church. A really good service, as usual. We woke up to some ‘winter’ weather we’d been wishing for just a day ago. It was 45 degrees and windy this morning. It felt good to put on winter clothing. Today we’re just enjoying one another before we start a new week.
How has your weekend been?