Busy-ness can get in the way of things. If you’re too busy, it’s difficult to have time for the important things like relationships, exercising, eating right, rest. Right now I am WAY too busy with things! They are good things, but still I feel I’m not doing the more important things. (I’m using the word things way too much!) Here is a recap of our busy-ness this week:
- Hailey attended riding camp (at the stables where she takes her regular lessons) on Monday.
- Tuesday was our overdue library trip, when I got to pay the rather large fine of $15 for all of our overdue books and movies.
- Wednesday, all of the older kids attended SAINTs and I went to get a few groceries before we came home (no bible study this week). After picking them up at noon, I still had to clean the house.
- Thursday Hailey was helping Andrea with a group of kids from the inner city, so I had to drive her back out to the barn, then pick her up at 2:45 p.m.
- Today, Hailey has riding camp again, so another drive out (and still have to pick her up this afternoon).
- Amidst everything I am trying to get further along in my big project for TOS, which IS coming together, but I still have quite a bit to do.
- I also have a commitment to complete work for Kitchen Heaven each week, which requires 5-10 hours per week of researching and writing.
Sooooooo, BUSY here. Don’t forget, all of theses things are in addition to homeschooling, cooking, laundry, etc. that is part of any family. It’s not like other moms don’t have these same issues. I know you do! It just helps me to get it out there, so it’s not all inside and stressing me out, ya know? Thanks for always lending a listening ear…..