Here’s the down-low:
- The second POD leaves tomorrow afternoon, so we still have a few things we need to get in there before noon. We get to sleep on our own mattresses for one more night. Yay!
- We are meeting with a group of friends tomorrow afternoon for a farewell. Expecting it to be fun but sad, too.
- We attended our last church service here. I have no words.
- We were supposed to join 5 other families in the baby dedication today but decided yesterday to cancel. We just couldn’t risk a ‘show’ on stage……with a new child (or one of us) sick each day for 5 days straight, we just didn’t know what might happen up there!
- We are sitting down to relax a bit now after a long day of packing and loading. Turtle cheesecake, here I come!