Would you believe I don’t have anything on my list yet? Well, unless you count the purchase of a homeschool bookstore. 😉 Kind of a large wish for my little list….
What I do really wish for this Christmas season is the following:
- to draw closer to the One who created me
- to spend quality time with my family, celebrating the season and our lives
- to be able to get each person I buy for a gift that they will truly enjoy
- to enjoy this entire Christmas season, not missing the joy and miracle of Christmas
- to spend more time seeking His will in preparation for the start of a new year
So what do you wish for this Christmas?