I am looking for more ideas for learning activities to do with my two youngest girls, so I thought it would be fun to gather links from some of my blogging friends to share here with you.
I hope you’ll try some of these lessons and activities, and then let me know how they turned out for you!
- Selena at Look We’re Learning shares some great preschool links for sensory and alphabet learning with Sensory Play with Magic Muck and Looking for Letters in all the Wrong Places
- Beth at Living Life Intentionally offers many preschool printables via her Preschool Packs, as well as Alphabet-themed Units, Sensory Bins, Preschool Dolch Sight Word Reading Program, and Preschool File Folder Games.
- Erin at royal baloo and Logi bear too has created some fun preschool printables through her creation of the Zoomin Movin Alphabet. Look for more of these, as she has plans to create more! The Walking Water Experiment looks really fun and educational, as well.
- Ashley at Life with Moore Babies offers terrific Science Experiments, Worm Activities, Body Maps, Squishing Sight Words, and Giant Car Graphing.
- Crystal of Crystal’s Tiny Treasures shares Fun Ways to Learn to Print Your Name, Using Blocks to Learn Letters, Fishing for Numbers, Measuring Carrot Tops, Name Puzzle, and 10 Little Snowmen.
- Karyn at Teach Beside Me offers great printables and activities such as I Spy with My Little Eye, Learning with Play, Learning Games and Manipulatives, and Quick Bottle Rockets.
- Amy of Amy’s Wandering shares Homeschool Preschool and Kindergarten for Free, Cut & Paste for 3-Year-Olds, and Adorable Preschool Coloring Pages.
- Cassie of 3 Dinosaurs offers many categories for printables, such as Color Activities, Printable Packs, Reading Charts, and more!
Be sure to spend some time exploring other posts on these blogs, too. You will find many wonderful blog posts, math activities, science experiment ideas, and more! Plus, many of them offer ideas for older children, as well.