In the fall, many of us are busy with our children’s classes, field trips, studies, sports, and more. As the holidays quickly approach, we often begin piling on more responsibilities for holiday parties, planning family get-togethers or vacations, and generally adding more things to our already full plates. I hope this week to encourage you, and offer you some resources from my friends, that just might help you to manage this busy season just a bit more easily!
*This post contains affiliate links. Please view my Disclosure for more information about what that may mean for my family.
Resources for Mom
- Farewell Fatigue by Mary Ellen over at Imperfect Homemaker. Learn how to overcome fatigue in a natural way.
- The Homeschool Mother’s Prayer Journal by Rebecca of Mom’s Mustard Seeds. Learn how to find time to “spend a few minutes in God’s word – reading, praying, writing and seeking His will for their lives.” ~ Rebecca Brandt
- FREE Printable 2014 Blog Planner offered by Sarah over at My Joy-Filled Life. Receive this FREE printable blog planner simply by subscribing to Sarah’s blog!
- Customizable All-In-One Planner
- or The Complete Blog Planner by Stephanie over at The Multitaskin’ Mom. (use coupon code Trickor Treat, for The Complete Blog Planner only, at checkout and receive 50% off your total. Expires Oct. 31, 2013 at midnight!)
- The Busy Mom by Heidi St. John.
- and Loving You Long Distance: Tips for Strengthening Long Distance Family Relationships from Katie over at Paradise Praises.
- Energy Explosion: A 7 Day Guide to Jump Start Your Energy by Arabah Joy.
- 4 Moms of 35+ Kids Answer Your Parenting Questions written by these 4 moms.
- Weekend Potluck: Fall Favorites eCookbook
- or Advanced Penny Pinching ebook by Tabitha of Meet Penny.
Check them out. There are some great freebies here, as well as books that you can purchase that I believe will be a huge encouragement to you in your homeschooling and parenting journey. They are written by beautiful, God-filled women that I trust. 🙂
Additional Resources for Moms
And now on to this week’s blog hop!
The post with the most clicks this week
Featured Posts This Week
Were you featured this week? If so, congratulations and help yourself to one of our “I was featured” buttons to display on your blog.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.upsidedownhomeschooling.com/hearts-for-home/" title="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r505/upsidedownhomeschool/HFHFeature_zpse5060e68.jpg" alt="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Are you ready to share your posts? Let’s go!! Use the form below to enter your links. Posts can be about anything that shows your heart is for your home: homeschooling, homemaking, parenting, marriage, faith, family, crafts, etc. Please just kindly link back to this blog or display our Hearts for Home button in your post or on your sidebar.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.upsidedownhomeschooling.com/hearts-for-home/" title="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r505/upsidedownhomeschool/HFH150_zpsf22ef64f.jpg" alt="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Now, let’s share those posts!
Would you like to enjoy a time of refreshing and renewal for the homeschooling journey, along with your family? Teach Them Diligently Convention is offering 4 locations in 2014. Register today!